논문 모집 안내_Asian Women
Research Institute of Asian Women
|Address||SookMyung Professional Center #412, Cheongpa-ro 47 Na-gil 36, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Korea, Republic of) (04309)|
** Call for Paper for 2022 Special Issue - Inclusive Society and the Future of Women's Labor
Asian Women would like to cordially invite papers dealing with the academic issues related to Vulnerability in Women’s Labor for the Special Issue of 2022.
About the Journal Asian Women is an interdisciplinary and cross-cultural journal, which is published in English by the Research Institute of Asian Women at Sookmyung Women's University, Korea. It has been published quarterly: in March, June, September, and December. It is indexed and abstracted in the Social Science Citation (SSCI), SCOPUS, and the Korea Citation Index (KCI).
2022 Special Issue Theme COVID-19 has changed the lifestyles and thinking paradigms of members around the world, and this change has exposed and deepened inequality and vulnerability in our society. In particular, the women’s employment and labor sectors have faced a serious crisis. Amid the global social transition currently taking place, the pursuit of qualitative rather than quantitative growth, and the creation of a society of coexistence rather than exclusion and monopoly remains a priority. To this end, and to repair the damage disasters have caused to women and mitigate gender inequality, the need for gender-sensitive policies is clear.
This special issue aims to raise interest in the vulnerability of women’s labor by re-examining the issue from new perspectives that deviate from previous studies, thereby providing a platform of academic communications to explore future development and countermeasures through discussion. We would welcome any theoretical or empirical research with a feminist perspective related to the topics below
- - Discussion of the individual (cognitive vulnerabilities), institutional, structural, and social vulnerabilities of women's labor
- - Statistical analysis of the vulnerability of women's labor
- - Discussion of the relationship between female group (career-interrupted women, middle-aged women, married working women, young women, etc.) and labor vulnerability
- - Discussion of the vulnerability of women's labor and the intersections of single-parent families, disabilities, immigrants, and low-income classes
- - Women's job paradigm and global issues
- - Analysis of policies relevant to social safety nets and welfare related to women's labor
- - Present a vision for the future of an inclusive society that protects the socially vulnerable
- - Technologies of sexual reproduction, re-assignment, body changes and cyborg
- * Proposals for the special issue should be submitted by January 31st , 2022 (A4 MS word, 1-2 pages, abstract of 250-300 words, 4-5 key words, title, author’s name, institutional affiliation, and email address).
- * Full papers of selected proposals should be submitted by April, 30th, 2022. All papers must adhere to Asian Women’s Manuscript Submission Guidelines.
- * The special issue will be published on December 31st, 2022. If you have any inquiries regarding your submission, please contact the managing editor. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- * For further information about the submission, please refer to the homepage: http://e-asianwomen.org